Applications for material appearance reproduction technologies
Host Institution: OCE PhD Enrollment: UWE
- Maria V. Ortiz Segovia (OCE)
- Carinna Parraman (UWE)
- Stig Roland Ottosson (NTNU)
- Design and evaluate content-creation environments for applications involving capabilities to reproduce material appearance aspects such as gloss and texture.
- Propose case studies to evaluate the feasibility and field of application of distinct material appearance reproduction technologies (2.5D/relief, 3D and vector/special inks/material printers).
- Explore current market trends and develop strategies to propose new ones.