Optical properties of structured surfaces
Host Institution: NTNU
- Are Strandlie (NTNU)
- David Bue Pedersen (DTU)
- Kristian Martinsen (NTNU)
The ESR will combine knowledge from material science and optical science in a novel approach of correlating parameters of surface structuring with optical properties.
- Prepare micro- and nano-structured surfaces by additive manufacturing technologies, photo-lithography and chemical synthesis.
- Investigate optical and functional properties of the surfaces.
- Establish a model explaining the correlation between basic parameters of material texturing and surface properties.
- Using the model to generate surface texturing with attractive optical and functional properties.