The Centre for Print Research, University of the West of England will host the training event “Industrial and transferable skills training school focusing in “Printing innovation and applications” in Bristol, UK from 20 March to 27 March 2022.
The training will comprise:
- Complementary skills in presenting, applications for bidding and new posts, CV writing, writing-up and preparing for you PhD viva.
- Preparing files for 2D, 2.5D, 3D printing
- Tour of CFPR laboratories, demonstration of 2.5D scanning and reproduction.
- Hands on practice in printing, including silk-screen and litho.
- Trip to expo Sign and Digital, Sign UK, Birmingham and networking with industry
The training event will take place at the Centre for Print Research (CFPR), University of the West of England (UWE) Frenchay Campus, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QY. https://cfpr.uwe.ac.uk