Measurement system for appearance measurement
Host Institution: NTNU
- Jon Yngve Hardeberg (NTNU)
- Gael Obein (CNAM)
- Markus Barbieri (BAEL)
- Knut Wold (NTNU)
Develop an efficient measurement device for multi-dimensional (goniometric, spectral, geometric) measurement of material appearance
properties for objects printed using 2.5D/3D print techniques.
- Define measurement-architectures for colour, gloss and texture measurements.
- Define innovative translucency measurement and find simplified description parameter.
- Define test charts for the different attributes.
- Evaluate and specify the accuracy of the measurement values.