Jon Hardeberg (NTNU) and Philipp Urban (FHG) are invited to talk at the online London Imaging Meeting 2020
Join the online London Imaging Meeting (LIM2020) to hear Jon Hardeberg’s (NTNU) talk on Imaging the visible beyond RGB and Philipp Urban’s (FHG) talk on Graphical 3D Printing: Challenges, Solutions and Applications.
Also other consortium members are on the presentation list:
- Assessing Skin Tone Heterogeneity under Various Light Sources, Ruili He, Kaida Xiao, Michael Pointer, and Stephen Westland, University of Leeds (UK)
- Fast Chromatic Adaptation Transform Utilizing Wpt based Spectral Reconstruction, Maxim Derhak and Lin Luo, Onyx Graphics Inc., (US), and Phillip Green, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway)
- Physical Patient Simulators for Surgical Training: A Review, Marine Shao, Carinna Parraman, and David Huson, University of the West of England, Bristol (UK)
- Potential and Challenges of Spectral Imaging for Documentation and Analysis of Stained-Glass Windows, Agnese Babini1, Sony George1, Tiziana Lombardo1, and Jon Yngve Hardeberg1 1Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway) and 2Swiss National Museum (Switzerland)
- Implementing Directional Reflectance in a Colour Managed Workflow, Tanzima Habib, Aditya Sole, and Phil Green, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (Norway)
- Texture Stationarity Evaluation With Local Wavelet Spectrum, Michele Conni1,2 and Hilda Deborah2; 1Barbieri Electronic (Italy) and 2Norges Teknisk-Naturvitenskapelige Universitet (Norway)
The LIM2020 is scheduled for 29 September to 1 October.
For more information see LIM 2020’s website.